Teeth bacteria

I have bacteria in my teeth and that particular teeth has been brake not all the part of teeth was brake just a small part I don't was to replace it there is any solution

Doctor Answers (3) on Teeth bacteria

Dr. Puja Bansal Pune | Dentist
Hello, get a consult from a dentist. Get an x-ray done,if there is any cavity get it filled or if there is an infection to roots get it treated.
Hi A broken teeth need not be replaced . It can be restored back . In case it is badly broken you can go ahead with a RCT followed with a post and cap on top. It will give good strength to the remaining structure and you will get a good life out of the teeth Regards
Dr. Asha Praveena Bangalore | Periodontist
If it is a initial stage of a cavity, just a filling will be sufficient. If it is a deep cavity, root canal and a cap/crown can be given to save the tooth. That tooth need not be removed unless it is infected beyond repair. There is no need for replacement if it is treatable (rct). Please visit a dentist nearby and get it evaluated so necessary treatment can be done.