Teeth alignment

I want to straighten my teeth. I want invisible braces on my teeth. Please suggest me the name of the braces And the cost of braces. Also what is the Normal time period for which i have to wear the braces.(I know its depend on teeth).

Doctor Answers (4) on Teeth alignment

Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
The latest in orthodontic treatment for mal-aligned teeth is clear aligners made from polycarbonate and other forms of plastics.  They are virtually invisible and comfortable and take around one year to complete treatment based on the complexity of treatment.  Costs are around one lac but worth it since they r cosmetically so good.  They are removable and should be worn atleast for 20 hours a day. Plz see YouTube videos on clear aligners. Feel free to consult us at Laser Smile Care. 
Dr. Akanksha S.D Bangalore | Oral Medicine and Radiology
duration is usually 1 to 2 years,the invisible braces or invisalign can cost 75000 to 100000 depending upon the treatment plan
Hi.. invisible braces cost ranges from 95k- 1.25lac based on case. Duration ranges from 12months to two years based on case. Regards
Dr. Shail Jaggi Pune | Dentist
Hi! They're are lots of factors to be considered before discussing the charges and time period. Please schedule with a good orthodontist and discuss your case!