Teeth alignment
Can the teeth alignment be done at the age of 30? I've upper teeth with gaps and feels little outer than the ideal placement. And my gums and lips are darker, need to lighten them. I do not smoke.

Yes teeth alignment can be corrected at age of 30 , their r two options available.. i.e. either you can go for a braces or Invisalign (trending now a days ) , for that you have to consult to an orthodontist. And for gum pigmentation consult to a periodontist

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi The teeth alignment can be done at the age of 30 given there is no periodontal problems ( gum problems) Surely the gaps and proclination can be corrected by fixed orthodontic treatment. Firstly, you need to consult a dentist for evaluating your oral health status. The lightening of lips and gums(depigmentation) can be done by a Periodontist.( mds) Hope this helps!
Malocclusion may b corrected at this age but treatment & outcome may take longer duration.. Chances of relapses may b there after many years..
     Consult an Orthodontist for proper treatment planning depending on type of malocclusion..      Consult Maxilofacial surgeon for aesthetic correction of lips & gums
Outcome of orthodontic treatments are best seen during the growth period between 16-20 yrs...
Yes teeth alignment can be done at this age. For lightening visit MDS periodontist.