Swollen feet
I am 30, from yesterday I am experiencing swollen feet, I have a desk job but have never experienced this before, no pain in the feet or legs, no numbness, no change in color or texture, I just have swollen feet and not pregnant, what should I do?

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult via whatsapp on nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.

Kindly discuss in detail.a full assessment will help
meanwhile keep your toes moving while sitting
Connect please
Please get your Complete Health checkup package done from a reputed Laboratory and consult a General Physician with the report. In the meanwhile you should start about 20-30 minutes walk after each meal. Also keep your feet on a pillow when you sleep.
Insufficient information to comment on your concern
Food is the most powerful healing medicine on planet for chronic health issues bcz it's the real fuel your body runs on . We use holistic , integrative and nutritional approach to find and fix root cause to give you sustainable vibrant health.
Maybe because you are sitting for a long time in the same place
take a walk every now and then , it should be fine
This could be due to some underlying medical or surgical condition which would need consultation and a few lab tests to identify the cause.
Try not to keep legs dangling down. You can also try to keep a pillow below feet (elevated legs) to reduce the swelling.(this is only for symptomatic relief in swelling)
Consult a doctor to address the underlying cause
Get cbc thyroid profile and kft done.
Kindly consult for proper evaluation and treatment.
If you require assistance or have any health concerns, feel free to reach out for a consultation. Your well-being is my priority, and i'm here to support you on your health journey.
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
Kindly consult me
Need few more details Kindly consult