Swelling near wisdom tooth and less pain
Its been two days, i am feeling little discomfort due to my wisdom tooth which is coming. Yesterday i noticed gum swelling near wisdom tooth and little pain which is bearable. Today i am feeling little pain in my throat on same side especially when i swallow saliva. No Bad breath and no problem in eating food but i am not eating from that side where wisdom tooth is coming. What should I do?

Ok, you can consult on my page, as u need oral Medicine specialist consultation for its Diagnosis and timely treatment. Myself MDS oral Medicine specialist from most eminent govt dental colege, MAIDS/ MAMC delhi. I will take a detailed history, advice and medicate you accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Go for opg xray Do warm saline rinses
It is always better to visit your nearest oral and maxillofacial.surgeon for wisdom teeth issues as the symptoms of throat have tendency to spread even more. Antibiotics will be prescribed before or after the treatment depending on your condition
Sometimes when the tooth is not fully out, a pocket forms between tooth and gums. Food lodgement occurs in that pocket and causes infection and pain. We call is pericoronitis
take painkillers and do warm saline gargle as much as possible.
keep that area clean for infection to subside