Swelling in roots

I had a pain on right side of the root canal sometimes it's swells nd after den I can't eat anythng or even I can't touch to dat portion it's pain so much ...even I consulted a doctor she has done smthng over like she had crushing a teeth of mine like smthng dat only I dnt knw wat she had done bt after den I feel much better atlst 1 mnth I didnt have prblm ...bt nw from last 2-3days it again started paining over der..so what should I do nw for relief?

Doctor Answers (10) on Swelling in roots

Hello, Visit an Endodontist and get it checked again. Regards Dr Suman Makam
Get done the x-ray n if root canal treated so sometimes just to find of any missed canal or unfilled canal u can have CBCT scan done n find out the reason for pain.. Then predict n go ahead with the required treatment.
U certainly need to get an xray done and need to find out what exactly is the root cause of your pain. Get an opinion with the xray
First of all the root canal was not done properly....
Secondly other dentist just reduced your crown height for immigiate pain relief.... which doesnt mean correction of root canal....
   Finally you shud go for a good dentist and get your tooth re RCT done.... that means removal of while filling material from tooth and go for medications for 3 to 4 days... and then get your RCT done again but in a proper way.... thanks ...
I think root canal is not completed. Visit your doctor again
It's not clear whether you have got root canal done or is still not completed. Swelling and pain could be due to any existing or new infection at the root tip . Please visit the dentist and get X ray done to get a clearer picture and go ahead with the treatment accordingly.
If x ray is there . We can suggest better
It's better if u could upload some X-rays if u have. Bcz what you are saying is little vague. May some problem with the rct itself or the cap which would have been given on top of that or some adjacent tooth pain may also be possible. So best thing is too visit a dentist and get yourself checked
It's not clear if you have COMPLETED root canal or not.  it's better if you consult your dentist, get an xray done & do the needful.
thanks
We need to take a fresh x ray of the tooth