Swelling around pre-molar
Hi, I am having a swelling around the base of my pre-molar tooth on the lower left gum. The particular tooth is damaged. How should I proceed with the treatment?

Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there....your tooth is infected and might need a root canal treatment.... Visit a nearest endodontist for proper evaluation ASAP.. Take care ...!!
Dr. Amruta Bhalchandra Wadekar
Dentist 22 yrs exp Mumbai

depending on the extent of the decay,either root canal or removal is needed.please get it checked from your dentist.
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..you might need root canal treatment. Visit a nearest dentist to start medication. Regards
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Delhi
This suggests the decày in your teeth has involved the pulp ..u have to visit a dentist who will take an x-ray and depending on the amount of damage to the tooth decide whether u need to go for a root canal or extraction..
Dr. Anuradha Mallya
Dentist 12 yrs exp Ernakulam
Best to visit a dentist so proper evaluation can be done by taking xrays.. if the particular tooth is severely damaged due to decay, RCT might be needed. If a lot of tooth structure has been damaged, and d tooth is not restorable, extraction might be an option too. Proper treatment plan can be formulated only after an xray has been taken.