Swellimg & Balance
I had ACL operated 13 week b4 & my ACL was completely tear off. Removed the plaster ,now I am facing with swelling when I stand on the balance of crutches my leg bcom swell more then I seat take rest to my leg then swelling become some decreases please when it will recover up & when I can walk normal without crutches

Dr. Mangesh Darekar
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Pune

If you have been operated 13 weeks ago, then you should be walking without crutches by now. Usually we see patients walk without support by end of 3 weeks to 4 weeks. I suggest you visit a Physio after consulting with your surgeon and go for aggressive physiotherapy.