Suicidal tendency
Lost in life...only getting suicidal thoughts...plus cant quit alcohol...tried everything possible from my side...help me please

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

To find your life's worth I would suggest you to seek a professional help and have clarity and solutions to handle the trouble shooting events.
Dr. Suhasini Das
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.. Depression can lead to alcohol use and vice versa. Both needs proper treatment. If it's too severe, admission may also be required. Share your issues with family and friends so that they be a part of your recovery. Also because Suicidal thoughts are frequent, it's important that you take treatment soon before  things go out of hand. Remember, depression and addiction are medical illnesses. You need treatment for both.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, i understand your problem, all this is because of your addiction to alcohol, i suggest you should quit alcohol and this would happen only if you are willing to quit. please visit a hypnotherapist in your area and seek hypnotherapy, it works wonderfully with addiction and would give your results. you suicidal thoughts and worthlessness would be gone. take care.
Dr. Mohit Shah
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Depression can be one of the root cause of alcohol dependence, consult a psychiatrist and take treatment, once you are out of depression your motivation to give up alcohol will be much stronger