Sugar concern

I have vitamin b12 and vitamin D deficiency. I've been advised to eat protein , calcium rich foods along with dairy products. I would like to know whether eating cornflakes with milk for breakfast will help me. I worry that the sugar content in the cornflakes will make me put on weight.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. in corn flakes that are available in the market only the outer layer of the corn is there and the germ which is there inside is usually removed. because if its kept inside, it will become rancid. so you do not need to worry. kindly take lots of greens, tab. neurobion forte once a day after food and get adequate sun exposure everyday. best regards.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 36 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello there, Cornflakes n milk will not increase yr B 12 N vit. D level but For BF can have it. Do not put extra sugar in milk if u think there is too much sugar in cornflakes it self.Avoid other sugar containing products like sweets n ice cream.Do regular work out to burn the calories that u consume during the day.