Suffering from Piles

Hello..It pains at my anal region from a long time ( more than an year ) got it diagnosed as piles.. Doctor suggested me to for surgery.. Do I have to go for it or it can be cured without surgery too.. If yes then how long will it take to recover from piles with homeopathic treatment.

Doctor Answers (4) on Suffering from Piles

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
Dr A K Mandal here for you. If your problems have not yet been solved may contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment
Share the details of surgeon report or prescription and get free advice on how homeopathy can be effective in your case. Book an appointment and get call back from us.
Hi.. Yes we have good range of medicines in homoeopathy for piles.You should visit a good homoeopath for the right treatment. .. Which is only possible after proper examination .As far as time required for the treatment ,it depends upon the extent of your problem ,its chronicity and certain other factors that are related to your daily routine and dietary contents. But if you follow proper diet and regular bowel habits then homeopathic medicines can prove to be miraculous in a couple of weeks.