Suffering from Phimosis.

I am able to retract my skin till the tip when not erect. Although when I'm erect the retraction is partial. The foreskin only reaches the half of my head. I'm afraid and I don't think it is very common. What should I do?
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffering from Phimosis.

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from phimosis. Normally you should be able to retract the foreskin completely in normal and erected position. Since you are unable to, you need to consult a general surgeon for further evaluation. Treatment will vary from topical creams to circumcision depending on severity of phimosis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?