Phimosis at foreskin tip
I want get my phimosis treated.Foreskin in not retractable at all.But the issue lies at the tip only.Balloning happens in the hind part of the tip.I don't want to get circumsized.Want to get it treated through medicines only.Currently i am undergoing a treatment for back spasm and taking medicines for the same.Medicines : Vitamin D3,Vitamin B12,Coral calcium,tendocare,raricap
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You need to talk to a doctor in person. He will guide u. Since your condition needs to be seen first before advice.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?