Suffering from Back Pain
Sir/Mam, i have back pain from almost one year. It is on from back neck to botom of back. Some times pain decreases and increases or almost end. But now days as i am dooing a siting job in a software company so the pain increased to much. I'm suffering :(. Pls suggest me. Thank You.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir You need to undergo Clinical Examination to find the exact cause of back pain Please consult a neurosurgeon in person
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Back pain at such young age could be due to many reasons like rheumatoid arthritis, spondylitis, sdisc prolapse, muscle spasms. You will require detailed clinical examination and further investigations including xrays. So kindly consult a nearby orthopedic for further evaluation. Later you can even consult a physiotherapists for excercises to strengthen the muscles.