Suffering from back pain
I constantly have back pain. I do not have enough exercise. I mostly sit and do my job. Lately the pain has increased

Physiotherapist 4 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hey there, usually a job that demands a prolonged sitting puts a lot of mechanical load on back muscles.... on long run, it starts paining as muscles remain in same contraction position and rarely they get rest.... try doing sme stretching exercises for low back muscles.... take break at intervals of 40-45 minutes and exercise your muscles, this will release tge pressure over it created by prolonged static posture.... seek an ergonomic advice at your workplace and meet a physiotherapist for precise assessment and exercises...
Pinky dutta
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, May I know since when you have experienced this pain, has the pain aggrevated now? Do you have any pain referred to your legs? As you said that you spend more time in sitting