Suffering from acne scars

I have undergone fractional co2 laser treatment 2 times by now and I can hardly see any improvement in my scars on my cheeks and forehead. Can someone suggest me what is the right and better treatment for acne scars? I have mixture of scars, some are deep and some are shallow.

Doctor Answers (2) on Suffering from acne scars

Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Basically there are 4 types of acne scars. Depending on that treatment modalities can be selected. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Dr. Rupa Tejas Shah
21 yrs. of exp | Ahmedabad | Dermatologist
Hello, same problem we are facing with fractional co2 laser when we are treating our patients with acne scar.. we have now upgraded our treatment.. it is combination of radio frequency & fractional laser ..which gives you a wonderful effect... the machine is called venus viva .. you always can try that treatment..