Fractional co2 laser
Hello Doctor, I had undergone my first sitting of fractional co2 laser but 20 days after treatment i had to go out in the sun for work. even though i was wearing sunscreen but due to sun my skin got affected, what should i do? shall i apply fucidin cream? is the damage irreversible? my skin looks red and feels stretched. Please help

Continue sunscreen properly. Splash water 4 to 5 times a day. Pat dry. Do not use harsh soaps. Apply a soothing cream like Aloe cream thrice a day. Vitamin C tablets will also help to settle the skin.
See your a Dermatologist personally.

Co2 laser for lip lines Fractional co2 laser stretch marks before after Co2 laser skin resurfacing