Suffering frm high Stress
I have been going through a lot of stress lately, mainly due to work and my personal life. I took a depression test and according to it i am suffering from severe depression. I suddenly get high fever while sitting and suddenly start sweating badly after that. My head feels as if it will burst anytime. Please help.

Dr. Shwetank Bansal
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hi. I understand that things have been difficult. There are many physical as well as psychological causes for the symptoms you are describing. I suggest that you get in touch with a psychiatrist for a