Sudden Less Menstruation

My periods will be 5-7 days delay every month but will be heavy. I was taking Yasmin for PCOS later stopped for no cysts in ovaries checked by doctor. Later for 3 months I got normal period which last for 5 days but from last month I m getting low flow, this month also same. I m 26 Married with no children. Pls help me to find the cause fr this or this is related to stress? Low nutrition? Should I consult doctor immediately? Thanks.

Doctor Answers (6) on Sudden Less Menstruation

Dr. Harshini.V Bangalore | Gynecologist
Wait and watch till next cycle. U can get follicular study on 11 th r 12th day of your cycle and start Folic acid supplement if u planning to conceive.
Consult your gynecologist
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Gynecologist
Yes should seek gynac opinion near by
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
It's a sign of Adrenal fatigue  which is aggravated  by oc pills like yasmin. OC pills cannot help PCOS but only mask the symptoms  for the time being. Not to mention  the side effects associated  with  them.
Good news is that your issue can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Do ft3 ft4 TSH. Consult ayurvedic gynecologist for preconception detoxification Panchakarma treatment. Reduce weight and modify diet and lifestyle. Ayurvedic medicines and Panchakarma will help you to restore metabolism naturally for conception also.
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello,44 Low menstrual bleeding is fine. There is nothing to worry about. The quantity and time of menstruation may varies in each cycle. In case, you are planning to conceive then visit a gynecologist to examine whether you are ovulating or not.
Dr.Rima Sonpal Pune | Gynecologist
Less flow is not a problem..don't wry..if u r planning to conceive do it fast..look whether u r ovulating or not