Sudden high pain
Hlw sir my mother have been suffering from sudden high lower back simce 2 days.. Whenever she sit she feels pain in lower back right side.. The pain is just in samll area not legs and other ares. No any other other pain or fever or anything just pain in small area.. What to do

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate the patient  in detail. Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or any other metabolic disorder, if there is  any. Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. (You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold air. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for  back and hips. --.(Take help of a  physiotherapist). --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
Hello. . I imagine there is no trauma or sudden jerk . . Have u taken any medication ? Heat sakai ? Bed rest , Heat Fomentation , Simple Muscle Relaxant should help 👍
It would be better to get her examined to find if the pain is bony or neurological if the pain dosent subside.