Stumoch pain right side
Suggest treatment Hello my 42year olď son was suffering from viral fewer for 5 days . Now he is eating yestarday lunch NON VEG CHICKEN. Is it any problem?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Regarding what do you want to know the treatmwnt? You say he was suffering from fever. I want to know if he still is fever? If not, then no need for any treatment.  As far as what he eats is concerned, i would say its better if you avoid oily and spicy foods for 5 days. Consult  a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

No problem but avoid spicy preparation
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
No
Dr. P. Vijayaraghavan
Consultant Physician 33 yrs exp Chennai
Fever lasting for 5 days is significant. Any fever is followed by a recovery period requiring rest and moderation in diet to allow the body's organs to recover. Heavy diet like the one you mention is not advisable for at least 5 days after the fever ends.