Struggling with weight

Struggling with weight problem. Due to severe emotional stress am unable to do any exercise. Can naturopathy help me in loosing weight

Doctor Answers (2) on Struggling with weight

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your height weight and age. For weight loss more than naturopathy's diet works. Exercise ply 20% and diet 80% role for weight loss.I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month
Ms. Shradha Srivastava Lucknow | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Healthy balanced, small & frequent meals accompanied with exercise have been found useful in taming stress.We all have stress, and how we handle it can make all the difference. Stress management can be a powerful tool for wellness, since too much stress is bad for you. There are many strategies, and one of them includes what you eat. Foods can help tame stress in several ways. Comfort foods, like a bowl of warm oatmeal, boost levels of serotonin, a calming brain chemical. Other foods can cut levels of cortisol and adrenaline, stress hormones that take a toll on the body over time. A healthy diet can help counter the impact of stress by shoring up the immune system and lowering blood pressure. Besides changing your diet, one of the best stress-busting strategies is to start exercising. Aerobic exercise boosts oxygen circulation and spurs your body to make feel-good chemicals called endorphins. Aim for 30 minutes of aerobic exercise three to four times a week. If you're not active now, tell your health care provider you're going to start exercising -- they'll root for you and make sure you're ready to get moving.