Stressed mind all time

Well i was in love with someone now got married to other person. But not able to get him out from my mind. I still see him and feel happy when he's around. My husband is in canada , wen he come here i dont feel like be with him . I keep on thinking about my ex . And i really wana through him out from my mind. I keep my self busy . I work for 12 hours. As my phone rings i feel as if this is him . But its never his call . Im fed up of myself . Sometimes i fell that i should end my life if i cant get him out from my mind . His name buzz on my mind like song head syndrome .

Doctor Answers (1) on Stressed mind all time

Dr. Diwakar Sharma Delhi | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi there, As u have put it in so much detail, it seems this is not mostly about the real situation but more about ur psychological state. It is probable dat u r not able to control ur thoughts and feelings right now. This is in turn having a more lasting effect on ur over all mind. Staying in a negative state affects our behaviours too. And when we look back at our negative behaviours, more negative thoughts and feelings crop up and clutter the mind. It's a vicious circle. It's not easy being in this situation. Resolution of this necessarily require u to go thru therapy (pharmacological or psychological or both). So enable ur self to get real solutions by seeing a psychiatrist of ur choice. I feel obliged to be able to help u here but feel free to consult further. Take care.