Love failure
My girlfriend broke up with me and now I am feeling very alone and my mind is some time distrb negative thoughts comming on my mind but i don't do anything worng with she I love hir plz help me Thanks

Break up is not easy, so I can understand the pain you are going through. Counseling can help you to deal with these negative thoughts and emotions.  Please connect with me for counseling.
Losing the intimate relationship can be  hard at times ..and people tend to put blame on oneself or other rather on relationship. I would recommend you to keep yourself busy , and write down your thoughts and feeling toward the relationship you had .. when we write we think and may actually be able to find the real problem and insecurities. If your symptoms are too much and hampering your functionality consult a psychiatrist and get evaluated .
Hi , Breakup of a relationship is a big stressor and it brings along it a lot a negative emotions .I would recommend you to get a psychologist’s evaluation done and engage in sessions with a psychologist which will help you a great deal.Meanwhile you can keep yourself busy with other pursuits so that these negative thoughts don’t ruminate in your mind .And don’t shy away from getting support from whichever corner it comes