Love failure

Lost in love...had serious love failure. I am not able to come out of it. I tried hard..men while her photos with some one else makes me go mad...my parents are sad about me...I just want to come in and solve this myself...need a psychologist help....

Doctor Answers (1) on Love failure

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello, I can understand the emotions and difficult times that you would be going through. A relationship failure or break can be psychologically difficult and can seem catastrophic to those involved at the first stages. However we need to remember that it is not end of the world, even if it seems so. The more important part for you in here is to try and understand the reasons of the relationship not being able to work out. However for the time being you can try to be around family and friends,and not isolate yourself, try to inculcate a hobby, stick to your daily routine of eating, sleeping, work, physical activity etc. Please try to remember that the idiom that " this too shall pass" is mostly correct, and hard timed may seem never ending will definitely end, the endeavor to be pursued is to get through these times with enhanced growth as a person. Take it easy upon you and try and relax. Hope this helps you somewhat, however you may visit a psychological for helping you get over these seemingly difficult times. Good luck..