Love failure

It's 10 years almost v have been in this relationship.I love her so much and so does she. She is my world and everything I did and doing for her. I don't know anything apart from her .I am in IT field and I don't like this.I don't like this city life. I want to be at home and start my own business or anything in my hometown. For last 2 years there were disturbances and no proper communication. We never discussed about it nor ended. I'm in depression and in hope that one day these disturbances will end and we are going to be together. Suddenly I came to know from somebody else that she is getting married. Though that Proposal got cancelled, she is telling me that my parents won't agree, please forget.. Now I can't go home, can't forget her. I'm totally depend on her. I'm a over sensitive and emotional person. It is getting worst day by day and I can't able to concentrate on anything.. The feeling that I'm going 2 lose her is horrible and I can't get over it
views-icons 186 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Love failure

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, I could definitely feel what u actually undergo. Is she refusing because you wanted to start a business or is there any other reason?!!!!..How would it be if possible you meet a counsellor in your city and have some counselling sessions.
Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
Your heading LOVE FAILURE has to be looked into first. We talk about love at drop of a hat, But one should realize that both the concerned persons are basically concerned about there mutual interest. In your case may be her prioritized interests are not overlapping with yours...and there is nothing anyone can do about it. We believe what we want to believe....not necessarily what is true. She is the ideal match, I may not be able to live without her etc etc, you simple ignore the bitter past and project future on the pleasant history. No one knows the outcome of marriage , in case you would have got married, but may be you like to believe that it would have been ideal. Fixity in a life which is a flux, is non-living, You may revisit your fixity in believing hat you do. Take a counseling session if needed. River never gets halted by rocks , it either makes a way through it or diverts but it keeps on flowing all the time.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well your going through tremendous emotions and its really a tough phase I agree ..but few things first...you need to decide whether you will convince her and her family for continuing the relation or call it off...you can talk to your close family members or your close Friends and discuss and come to a decision... secondly you should try to engage yourself in other activities as much as possible so that you can deviate yourself...then you should take a break or go for a trip...it would be refreshing too...you can also contact a counsellor...thank you