Stress related headache
Hello doctor .. I'm having lot of stress as my exams are coming near ... my main problem is severe headache due to stress since 10 days I'm using sertraline 100mg but still headache continues .. not able to concentrate on studies very much worried about results that's why taking lot of stress I have used sertraline 100mg in the past for 3-4 months for same problem but now when I again started using the same my stress is not decreasing.. pls help me with my problem doctor Pls suggest any medication

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issue/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
basically sertraline wont help with headache, however it does help in relieving anxiety You can consider relaxation techniques
consult with psychiatrist
U can add other medications for better response and relaxation techniques
consult me online via practo