Stopping Medicines

Before three years back I was too much depressed and feeling anxiety and fear.I used to take Gaanja regularly for six months then I felt pain in backside and there was swelling.Totally I was afraid. I consulted a sychaitrist He started Olanex F and Eltroxine 100mcg after thyroid checkup.Now can I stop taking Olanex F

Doctor Answers (1) on Stopping Medicines

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Ganja or cannabis is known to have both acute and long term effects on mental health which need treatment accordingly. You have not described your current state of affairs, your present status of cannabis use or your total duration of treatment, which would be crucial to answer your question. That said, the final decision about medicines can and should only be taken by your treating psychiatrist. Kindly consult him as soon as possible for satisfying all your concerns and queries. Good luck.