Stomach problem
I eat a lot but there is no improvement in my weight and also I m very slim my weight is 37kgs When I eat more than 2 chapati and more than two bowl rice... Loosemotions starts Please help me... I want 45 kgs weight within 2 months coz I have to appear for physical examination

Dr. Pushparaj S. Karmarkar
General Surgeon 33 yrs exp Pune
It is common problem,
Ms. Huda Shaikh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi there, Glad to hear from you :) Even if you have to gain weight make sure that you do not stuff your self or over indulge. Eat as much as your stomach can take in.Also please visit a doc and get few tests done. Please make sure that you eat small meals at least 6 in a day. Have energy dense foods like nuts,fruits and veggies. Eat more protein (paneer,egg,chicken,milk,curd,tofu). Do not eat refined and processed foods because they would rather make you fat than healthy. Please start exercising and include weight training in your schedule. Sleep well and stay hydrated.