Stomach problem
Hi, Sir from yesterday my stomach is paining badly and continues water loose motion are happening. But now loose motion is under control but stomach is paining badly. If I stretch my legs also it pains. If I seat also it pains. Please suggest medicines.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to drink lots and lots of fluids not just water. Juices, electral etc. Rehydration is the best treatment for diarrhoea as dehydration and electrolyte imbalance are risk factors. Tab. Ciplox-tz twice a day after food. Tab. Rantac 150mg twice a day half an hour before food. Have soft and high fiber foods. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Consult a physician in person for further management of your case. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Rx Alose2c(Geramny) Dosage - 2 drops 6am & 9pm daily. S.k.ghosh.Practo.22.5.2016
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Sir, Stomach pain is common due to diarrhea and vomiting and it happens because of over exertion and also because of gas formation. You can take Tablet Pan 40 once a day and tablet Meftal Spas once or twice a day. It will take care of both pain and acidity.