Stammering problem
I have stammering problem some time while speaking.my age is 24.can i overcome this type of problem.please tell me the solution which helped me better.

Satammering is not an uncommon problem. Find out a speech speed in which you stammer minimaly. Than try to talk slowly during conversation, usually in a speed that does not cause stammering. Identifying alphabet or alphabet combination that cause stammering and practicing it is very helpful.
Consulting speech therapist is best option.
Practice stammering word, slow talking.
Hello there, Stammering is a treatable problem, so you needn't worry too much. It is usually a result of stress & anxiety. To get rid of stammering permanently, it is important to find out the root cause (factors associated with) of the anxiety. You can also start by tapping your foot in a slow fixed pattern or rhythm and calling out each alphabet, keeping the rhythm. This rhythm will help you relax and reduce the anxiety while speaking out loud and practice it regularly. You can visit a Psychologist who will help you figure out the associated factors and teach you various CBT techniques to reduce it.
Visit a psychologist
Try to consciously relax in various situations and can also rehearse it with someone. You can also try deep breathing for the same
Stammering is a problem which goes hand in hand with anxiety and stress. Reducing the anxiety and stress and anticipatory thoughts of stammering is the way forward.
Try to practice daily in front of mirror, a small crowd of known people .Try to do yoga and relaxation exercises which can definitely help. Don't shy away from opportunities to speak in the crowd or with people
Avoid smoking and alcohol if any. Avoid too much caffeine and junk food. These can increase your anxiety. Believe in yourself and speak freely. All the best.