Dear Sir/Madam, I have a problem of stammering. It occurs mostly when i am talking to someone while on call or by face to face, this problems irritates many times. Main problem is that i have to change my words due to unable of saying the words which i want to and that's why i cannot explain anything to other person. My self confidence has also dropped due to the problem of stammering. So please suggest me some to cure this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Stammering

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Stammering can be a significantly impairing problem. You should consult a psychiatrist who will assess whether stammering is the cause of anxiety or there is presence of an independent anxiety disorder which is causing you situational stammering. Also consult a speech therapist to help you modulate and regulate your speech so as to improve your stammering. It should surely help. Good luck