Dear Sir/Madam, I have a problem of stammering. It occurs mostly when i am talking to someone while on call or by face to face, this problems irritates many times. Main problem is that i have to change my words due to unable of saying the words which i want to and that's why i cannot explain anything to other person. My self confidence has also dropped due to the problem of stammering. So please suggest me some to cure this.
101 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Stammering can be a significantly impairing problem. You should consult a psychiatrist who will assess whether stammering is the cause of anxiety or there is presence of an independent anxiety disorder which is causing you situational stammering. Also consult a speech therapist to help you modulate and regulate your speech so as to improve your stammering. It should surely help. Good luck
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?