Stain teeth
My teeths are getting black stains. Even I don't have any drinking or smoking habits. Y it is coming. Please suggest anybody how to make whiter without drilling the teeth. If I use some other paste my teeth getting pain. Bridge is there.

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 13 yrs exp Nagpur

The causes of teeth staining are varied including various juices, tea/coffee, iron tonics and even certain mouthwashes etc. The best way to get rid of them would be a simple scaling and polishing procedure at the dentist. No home remedy will work.
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Black stains can be due to 1) black tea or coffee 2) eating chocolates . 3) due to chlorhexidine mouthwash also. 4) due to food deposition in minute natural gaps in the teeth . They can be removed by scaling followed by gentle polishing of your teeth .
Dr. Bikramjeet Singh
Dental Surgeon 4 yrs exp Gurdaspur
Would depend on individual case in-chair diagnoses, as cause for staining in teeth would be many, likewise depending upon the cause treatment could be planned...., so in-chair diagnoses at a dental clinic would be advisable as in case of eliminating the pain cause in ur case.
Dr. Vikas Vaibhav
Prosthodontist 13 yrs exp Patna
after Scailing polishing should be done .. so that u can get rid of stain .. various bleeching method are there to allivate stain ..