Spine and pain specialists
I have L4 L5 disc dislocation problem, pain aggrevated to left leg and numbness LBA with redicilopathy PIVD L4L5 S1-L5

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hello Kindly provide details of your complains. Since when you have back pain and how? Do you have other medical problems?
Kindly provide images of your MRI and x ray to correlate with your symptoms