Sperm count low
My husband is having low sperm count and our infertility specialist recommended to contact urologist. need help on this
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Please make sure your husband has done atleast two semen samples ideally 2 months apart to confirm the low sperm count. Your husband will need to be examined by an urologist and he has to have some blood ttests for male hormone profile and ultrasound of testes. Only then he can formulate a plan
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?