Progresive motile sperm
In my semen analysis progressive motile sperm count is 30 and non progresive motile sperm count is 25 & in motile sperm count is 45.... do I need a dr. Consultation to increased my progressive motile sperm count or 30 value is enough to give pregnancy to my wife

Hello.. Well WHO recommendations states progressive motility should be more than 32 percent...and the overall motility should be around 40 percent....it's better you consult a gynaecologist and I would like to see detailed report of it... thank you

Occasional non motile sperm Actively motile sperms what percentage