diabetes-icon
Some time facing tightness in chest
I am under diabetic medication for many years. 20days back consulted my doctor and he has added Clopitab. My prescriptions are attached. Sometime I am experiencing shortness of breath and I need to breathe from mouth. It is not happening always. The feeling is like yawning. I do not have fever or cough. This is not a persistent problem. It is happening either when I am seating idle or before sleeping. Now when I am writing this massage I am facing no problem. Please note, I have not gone out of my house since last 20days.

Probably gastritis. Metfomin, volibo are probably causing it. Contact your consultant and get your dose modified

Please do RBS in glucometer & consult online.