Some problm mentally

I have some problems in my mind (I think so ) sometimes I start imagine the things will happen in some way but I get disappoint when it happens in another way nd I expect curtsy nd appreciation from family members nd also strangers in many situations tat lead extreme of negative thinking (like accident,fall down) to get appreciation by helping in tat situations I have to met a psychiatrist or this is not big problem help mee
views-icons 75 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, I think according to me you have a lot of anxiety in getting the work in your expectations. This is a learned behaviour may be since your childhood. Fear of rejection and anxiety of expectations are the root cause for your current situation. I would suggest to consult a Counsellor and share some of your experiences and I am sure you will be able to face the people and world peacefully after that.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. This issue needs to be addressed soon. This can increase further. I would suggest you to consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. Do not ignore it further. This may look small now but may increase. You can find best psychiatrists near you on this app itself. Use this app and book an appointment and do as your psychiatrist says. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.