Social fobia: Sweating
While speaking in public, I get very much sweating.Then I get nervous due to feeling embarrassing of sweating.Now a days it is affecting my job career. While leading my team I get too much sweating.In any tensed situation also I get a lot of sweating.I have problem of depression and taking nexito 10 mg.Please help me.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Social phobia can be treated effectively with a combination of medication and psychotherapy. You should discuss with your psychiatrist on need of dose adjustment for the medication you have been prescribed. In addition to medication, psychotherapy will benefit you significantly. Hope this helps you.