Social Anxiety
I have been suffering from social anxiety from almost 3 years. I don't like to attend social functions . I want to get rid of social anxiet so plz help me. Currently m taking organic India ashwaganha 2  capsules twice a day and himlaya brahmi 1 capsule twice a day from last 1 week. Will dis medicines help me .

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Social anxiety is a treatable condition. It can be treated with medications and behavioural therapy. The medications that you have mentioned are probably ayurvedic. I will not be able to opine about them. Please consult a psychiatrist for treatment of your condition.