So much of Depression

Dear,Sir/Madam My problem are always over thinking every day every time. I can't control my mind. My face always bore. Right side one eye paining. Feeling narvours. Angry. Feeling alone. Hopeless. Not in interest anything. Pls help me to get treatment for my problem

Doctor Answers (2) on So much of Depression

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
I believe that you a seeking attention from some of the people in your life. Why are they so important for you to seek approval and appreciation  from them.
Do things which you like and u r capable of not to appreciation.
Do consult a Psychologist in your city and have a better clarity about yourself.
Dr. Satish Ramaiah Bangalore | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi
Your description indicates signs of anxiety and depression. You need to consult a psychiatrist to understand the issues in a bit more depth and rule out any physical health causes. Then, appropriate treatment like cognitive behavior therapy teaching you techniques to deal with these symptoms will help. Also, good lifestyle choices like yoga, meditation, relaxation, breathing exercises along with healthy eating, sleep hygiene and realistic scheduling of your activities will help. You also need to address any underlying stresses in your life. Regards