Snoring problem
Hi how to control snoring or how to get rid off completely? I have b.p but every time it is in control because of regular medicines. But snoring is irritating me. Kindly suggest a way to get rid off. If any medicines available on the counter kindly tell me. Suggest medicines from homeopathy and ayurveda too.

Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Pune
Snoring can be an indication of some serious underlying Sleep Apnea. You need to first determine the if snoring is associated with Sleep apnea or not for which you will have to undergo a sleep study or PSG. If the report is suggestive of OSA( Obstructive sleep apnea) the next step would be identifying the site of obstruction which can be found by
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Contact a sleep apnoea surgeon locally using your practo app or alternately drop into by clinic Healrhcare@Basaveshwaranagar, Bengaluru so that I could evaluate your condition properly and remedy it.