Snoring at night
Off late started Snoring. Feeling embarrassed, pls suggest solutions. Thank you. My details have been updated in the profile

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please use this app to find and meet a good Sleep Apnoea Surgeon in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Gattapalli Ram Sunder Sagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 13 yrs exp Hyderabad
Undergo thyroid profile test . Correct it if hypothyroidism. If not evaluate your nose nasopharynx with endoscpe and ct scan of nose and pns.Look for lax palate enlarged tonsils. Undergo dynamic sleep study and polysomnography. Buy before all these try to reduce weight if you are obese and do little exercise.