Small lump lower breast

My wife is having a small lump in lower part of right breast. It pains sometimes. We need help to understand the problem.
views-icons 51 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Any lump in breast has to be shown to a surgeon and accordingly decision has to be taken.He will suggest you mammography or fine needle aspiration biopsy and advise. so consult a surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?