Small bump on inner lip
I have a small bump on my lips only one. On inner side of my lip and its painless but I'm worried. Is it cancerous or what. Please help and tell me how to treat it

Dear practo user, U need to take oral Medicine consultation for such cases. U can teleconsult on my page as well for same. Myself MDS Oral Medicine specialist from Maulana Azad Institute of dental sciences delhi MAMC/MAIDS. I will take a detailed history for ur problem and Diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello not to worry its not cancerous. How long is this  and tell me wheter it is hard or soft in consistency and also tell me wheter there is some discharge  coming g out of it . Seems to be mucocele .. u can  forward  d answers of my question on my personal chat or can make a videoconsult. Want to know the consistency . Then can guide u further .