Slimandfit

What is the best natural way to loss my weights? Because i am boring in my fatty life and enjoy the slim and fit life. And most important, i diet from 4 months or eat salads without outside tiffins or eat 2 times(lunch and dinner). So at last say me the natural and home theorys to loss weight.

Dr. Anita Gupta
Ayurveda 21 yrs exp Mumbai

In order to lose  properly ,you need to combine your food with regular exercise. It is not a short term therapy to complete or leave .  It needs your dedication and regular efforts with regular food pattern which would be followable for ever after the reduction . Detoxification with proper food combinations helps to correct your metabolic dysfunction which eventually prepares your body for weight reduction taking into consideration your nutrient absorption for correcting deficiencies which are the possible causes of not helping you lose weight.