Sleeplessness
Hello, I am troubling with my sleep everyday, past two years this is a consistent problem bothering me. It's hard for me to have an uninterrupted quality sleep. I rarely feel like sleeping in night. I focus not to stress but still something or other keeps rolling in my mind. Please guide me.

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, we can understand your problem. Here is what you have to do, Eat healthy foods including more fresh fruits and vegetables, which keeps your body energised, jogging in the morning and 30min of exercise in the evening will make to tired and makes you fall asleep faster. Avoid junk foods smoking, drinking or other heath injuries habits, don't drink caffianeted drinks(coffee or tea), milk is better option, Eat dinner atleast 1hr before sleep, meditate atleast 10min before you go to bed, drink plenty of water throughout the day. And don't take worries to bed, spend time with your friends or family. Avoid using too much,, computer, cellphones, TV at bed time.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.....You have altered sleep cycle ,you should get up and go to bed at regular timing each day.. Don't have too much of coffee or tea , avoid watching TV, playing games at bed , relax do breathing exercise ,listen to some music , do exercise in morning,don't take sleeping pills without consulting doctor