Sleeplessness & headaches

I have trouble sleeping and have to stick to very very strict schedule. I get headaches if I loose a little sleep or oversleep or if I go out in the sun too much. I do regular yoga to try and stay healthy. Should I consult a neurologist?

Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime. Avoid or limit naps. Naps can make it harder to fall asleep at night. If you can't get by without one, try to limit a nap to no more than 30 minutes and don't nap after 3 p.m. Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings. Don't put up with pain. If a painful condition bothers you, make sure the pain reliever you take is effective enough to control pain while you're sleeping. Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends.
Dr. Thangadurai R R
General Surgeon 5 yrs exp Erode
Its the  circadian rhythm you should maintain in the normal limits.... Melatonin themost essential hormone will be in harmony once u follow 11 pm(max) to 6 am sleep cycle....