Sleeping disorder and anxiety
Having sleeping disorder and panic attacks even after taking petril MD 0.25 and tryptomer 25 mg. I have been taking these medicines from last 20 days however it is not helping me....

These medications are not 1st choice of medications for panic attacks as per your condition, if these are not helping you in controlling your problems you require modification in your treatment with better choice of medications. Consult a psychiatrist for detail discussion and evaluation so that proper diagnosis can be made and accordingly better treatment can be suggested. All the best