Sleeping apnea
My father has a sleep apnea problem....he is currently using CPAP machine at night...pls let me know which doctor to consult....
263 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Either a pulmonologist  or a neurologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Causes of sleep apnea Alternatives to cpap for apnea Symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.